Dear GBC family:
The long wait to reunite is nearly over. We are thankful to the Lord for continued interest, concern for one another, and faithfulness during this time of separation. We know for us, this time apart deepened our appreciation for each and every one of you.
Obviously, we are going to abide by protocols as much as possible and necessary as we reunite for in person services, so please note the following:
- If you are sick or are uncomfortable attending our in-person worship at this time, please stay home and watch our services as they become available on our YouTube channel. We want you to be personally comfortable with your decision to attend or not attend our services. So, the Sunday morning services will not be livestreamed, but they will be posted after they are recorded.
- If you want to wear a mask, you may do so. If not, that is fine too. We are not providing masks here at GBC.
- All children will stay with their parents during our service times. We will not be having Sunday School classes. However, the nursery will be open and the TV monitor in the fellowship area will be active for those who want to take their children out of the sanctuary or who may want to watch the service.
- While in the sanctuary, please spread out and practice social distancing while attending the service. Couples and family units may sit together, but if possible, allow one empty row between your family and other families or individuals.
- Refreshments will not be allowed at GBC during the month of June, so please do not bring food to eat or share with others.
- Our monthly potluck, Bible Institute classes, Sunday school classes, and Willow Creek service will not be held during the month of June. For this month, we will only plan to have our in-person worship services on Sunday mornings and Pastor Gary’s Wednesday evening Bible studies (which will continue to be live-streamed)
Due to the number restrictions the state is requiring we are dividing the service times into two Sunday morning services: the first will be at 9:00 am. The second will be at 10:30 am. We are asking that if your last name begins with A-H, you attend the 9:00 am service. If your last name begins with I-Z, you attend the 10:30 am service.
If you have questions, please drop us an email, or give us a call. We are so looking forward to seeing everyone again. This is an answer to much prayer!
Blessings in Christ